Over the past few years, custody disputes involving same-sex couples have become commonplace. Because of this, parental sexual orientation is now less of an influential factor when determining custody as it may have been years ago. However, some states are still facing barriers regarding custody and sexual orientation, and it can still become a determining… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘orientation’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?