If a judge handled your child support case in California, you may think that your order is final and can’t be changed. But suddenly, you find out that your ex does not agree with the order and wants it to be changed. Perhaps they believe that the judge was being unfair and that the order… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘oppose’
Amy Montes on Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?