Do you have everything you want and need – except a child? Are you and your spouse looking to adopt a child to fulfill your dreams of parenting? Open adoptions are on the rise across the United States. They allow the adoptive and birth families some degree of contact, which can include a one-time meeting… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘open/closed adoptions’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?