A few years ago, before social media became as popular as it is today, attorneys and judges never had to speak a word about what you should do and shouldn’t do when it comes to your online information. Now, with divorce becoming a popular subject, social media plays a huge role in many matters of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘online information’
Amy Montes on Thursday, July 5th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?