If you are looking to get married, one of the best choices you can make for yourself and for your spouse is to execute a prenuptial agreement, which will allow you to both have rights if you ever decide to divorce. One of the best things to do in your marriage is to prepare for… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘not voluntary’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Posted in Divorce, Family Law, money & property, Pre-nuptial agreement | Comments Off on Ways That Prenuptial Agreements Could be Declared Invalid
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?