There could be any number of reasons why a family member would need to take care of a relative’s child. Biological parents could be deployed in the military, incarcerated, or otherwise not fit to take care of a child. In this case, a relative might need to get guardianship or custody of the children. Even… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘non-parent custody’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 8th, 2014
Posted in Children, Guardianship | Comments Off on What Do I need to Qualify to Take Care of My Brother’s Six-Year-Old?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?