What happens if you married somebody in the military? Generally, as determined by law, you also adopt their pension and other benefits, which become part of the marriage. Nobody who gets married believes that their relationship will ever end in divorce; however, when it does, you and your spouse may wonder about what happens to… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘non-military spouse’
Amy Montes on Friday, February 23rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?