You deserve to feel safe and protected. Has your relationship become violent? Do you think you need an Order for Protection? An Order of Protection can: · Order the defendant to stay away from your home · Order the defendant from committing any violent acts · Order the defendant from contacting you in any way,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘non-marital relationship’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?