If a couple is not able to conceive a child of their own, they may choose to have a child with help from a surrogate mother. In a situation like this, a couple who is unable to have their own children has another woman carry their child. The United States has no national policies governing… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘no adoption’
Amy Montes on Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?