You always hear about the things you should do when you are going through divorce, from meeting the filing standards to solving matters with your bank accounts. But what about the things you should never do? There are many complicated aspects in divorce and many complex problems you want to avoid. Today we will look… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘never’
Amy Montes on Thursday, December 21st, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?