Police have arrested a man accused of violating numerous restraining orders that his neighbors have filed against him. The man is accused of sitting near the swimming pool in the complex where he resides although the restraining order forbids that. He is also accused of posting offensive and sexually-oriented messages on the Internet about his… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘neighbors’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?