In California, if you are dealing with a domestic violence case and wish to obtain custody of your child after an event, there are many agencies that are able to provide you with legal help. After you have been involved in a domestic violence case, you may feel scared or uncertain of what will happen… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘moral presumption’
Amy Montes on Friday, October 28th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?