If you have been through the court system once, you want to believe that your schedule will work out for both you and your ex-spouse. But what happens when one parent does not follow the visitation schedule you two agreed to? If you are the custodial parent, you are probably already aware that it is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘missed’
Amy Montes on Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?