Many times, when the best interest of the child is in question, a California family court judge will order a 730 evaluation, which looks into the mental health and parenting practices of one or both of the parents. The custody evaluation process is nerve-wracking for any parent. Its function is to assist the court and… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘mental health evaluation’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?