While a divorce ends a valid marriage through a process that restores the individual’s single status and gives them the ability to remarry, an annulment completely erases the marriage as if it never existed. An annulment can be initiated by either party. The party that initiates the annulment must prove the grounds used in filing… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘mental capacity’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?