You may have some questions about the establishment of paternity and we can help. We believe that establishing paternity can be extremely useful to you in your family law case, and a big step for you and your child. This is why it is important to talk to us as soon as possible to find… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘medical records’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
Posted in California law, Child Support, Children, Paternity | Comments Off on Paternity: Everything You Need to Know in California
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?