If you are going through a custody battle with your ex and your child has medical issues, you probably already understand that this is a difficult and stressful situation for all parties involved. As a caring parent, you understand that your child’s health is top priority, from any future surgeries or medications that they may… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘medical needs’
Amy Montes on Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?