Here is one point you always have to remember: There has to be a reason for an annulment. You can’t just get an annulment “because,” which is why it is important to understand how they work and how soon after marriage the process must be completed to be void. You may have a limited amount… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘marriage void’
Amy Montes on Monday, April 9th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?