Have you ever heard of a marital prenup, also known as a prenuptial agreement? These agreements are extremely important aspects of many marriages, especially for people who want to protect their wealth and assets. If you are somebody who is involved in a high net worth divorce, it might be important to weigh your options… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘marital prenup’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?