When it comes to divorce cases, there will be a lot of back and forth he-said, she-said. This means that you could run into a biased judge who already thinks they understand the best outcome for your case from the very beginning, which means that you could fear not being listened to. The legal system… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘logical’
Amy Montes on Friday, May 11th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?