When it comes to divorce cases, there will be a lot of back and forth he-said, she-said. This means that you could run into a biased judge who already thinks they understand the best outcome for your case from the very beginning, which means that you could fear not being listened to. The legal system… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘logical’
Amy Montes on Friday, May 11th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Court-Ordered Counseling: What Plays a Role in My Divorce Case?
- Parenting Plans and Moving: What Are Your Next Steps?
- Child Abuse Suspicion: How to Handle it in Your Family Law Case
- When You Believe a Biased Judge is Acting Wrongfully in Your Case
- Worries You Might Have Regarding Your Child’s Healthcare After Divorce