Have you and your spouse split but share custody with your child or children? It’s important to understand how to communicate properly to get the most out of your custody experience. Being able to communicate on certain issues will give your child the best experience even after their parents have gone through a divorce. Today… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘listen’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, December 27th, 2017
Posted in California law, Child Support, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on How to Communicate With Your Ex-Spouse on Parenting Issues
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?