After a divorce, interacting with your spouse can be a source of frustration. You went through the end of a marriage, the divorce process, negotiating the terms of the divorce, and yet you still have to have regular contact with your spouse due to shared child custody. Unfortunately, sometimes an ex can be so difficult… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘life after divorce’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?