More Americans than ever are choosing to cohabitate (live together) before, or rather than, getting married. According to a survey released by the National Center for Health Statistics, nearly half of women 15 to 44 years old cohabitated outside of marriage between 2006 and 2010, compared with 43 percent in 2002 and 34 percent in… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘legally married’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?