Child support is an integral part of the legal proceedings undertaken in a divorce. State laws say that parents have a legal duty to support their children regardless of whether the parents are together or divorced. There are many moms out there that don’t want the father to seek custody and/or visitation. Or, what about… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘legal duty’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?