We know that divorce isn’t always an easy process, but many people are looking for a streamlined process to help the divorce process become exactly what they’re looking for. Celebrity divorce attorney Laura Wasser recently made news by launching her newly-famous website “It’s Over Easy,” where couples can make their divorce as simple as doing… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘Laura Wasser’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?