When divorce takes an ugly turn, a spouse may seek revenge for the wrongdoing that took place before or during the divorce. However, the simple truth is that this always backfires. Many women believe that they can control their ex through matters like alimony or holding child visitation over their heads, not knowing that the… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘kids’
Amy Montes on Thursday, October 19th, 2017
Posted in Children, Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Irreconcilable differences, Parental rights | Comments Off on Why You Should Never Base Your Divorce on Seeking Revenge
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?