A child can be removed from his or her home when allegations of abuse, neglect or abandonment has been made. Child protective services will investigate the allegations as quickly as possible. Juvenile courts steps in and protects the child from his or her parents or whoever is hurting them – they have the best interest… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘Juvenile dependency laws’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?