If you are divorced and there is a dependent child living at home, you may be thinking about who gets to claim head of household. If you are low-income and you are now considered single, this could lead to a higher tax refund, and you could get back money that will benefit you in many… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘joint return’
Amy Montes on Monday, April 2nd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?