A deadbeat parent is a parent who continuously fails to pay court-ordered child support. This has nothing to do with losing a job – they have the means to pay, they just do not. In addition, a deadbeat parent is not always the father. When a parent falls behind in child support payments, the state… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘jail time’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?