When it comes to your divorce settlement, there are many financial mistakes that can be made. Divorce is already an expensive time and we want to help you sort out other financial matters so that aspects go as smoothly as possible. Consider these tips for a simpler divorce, because nobody needs the added stress. Financial… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘in the dark’
Amy Montes on Saturday, July 28th, 2018
Posted in Conflict Resolution, Debts, Divorce, Family Law, Property division | Comments Off on Financial Mistakes That Many People Make in Divorce
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?