You have probably considered all of your assets before you even made the decision to file for divorce. But now that things have become more real and the end goal is in mind, you have to consider many other aspects – including your retirement accounts. Retirement accounts are generally viewed as marital assets and, because… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘immediate offset method’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, August 28th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?