I can’t stress enough how important consistent co-parenting can make for a healthier environment. Developing routines is essential for your children. I don’t mean in just your home, but in your ex-spouse’s home as well. It doesn’t matter if your children are very young or are teenagers – a schedule is good; it builds consistency…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘household rules’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?