When you are going through a divorce, you expect your spouse to be fair and they expect you to do the same. But what happens if one spouse decides to battle unfairly and hides assets? This can result in penalties and a negative divorce that you may have never expected. Reasons for Hiding Assets Let’s… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘hiding assets’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?