Every state is different when it comes to custody matters and more, as you have probably found ever since you have started the divorce process. When it comes to raising children with your ex-spouse, there are many aspects that are considered – including financially supporting the child from both ends. So what happens when it… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘healthcare coverage’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, May 8th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Court-Ordered Counseling: What Plays a Role in My Divorce Case?
- Parenting Plans and Moving: What Are Your Next Steps?
- Child Abuse Suspicion: How to Handle it in Your Family Law Case
- When You Believe a Biased Judge is Acting Wrongfully in Your Case
- Worries You Might Have Regarding Your Child’s Healthcare After Divorce