If you obtained your health insurance through your spouse’s job, and you get a divorce, you will no longer be covered. Your children may continue to be covered, but it is important you find a new way to provide yourself with health insurance. Luckily, there is a federal law that allows you to continue to… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘health insurance’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?