Imagine this: You have been told you will receive alimony as part of your divorce settlement. Now picture a few months passing by and not receiving the alimony that you were promised. When your former spouse refuses to pay alimony, your first thought might be to speak with your family law attorney about what can… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘former spouse’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?