Perhaps you have already gone through one of the most difficult parts of your divorce: the child support hearing. A time that you may have dreaded, wondering if your case would be treated fairly and you would get the results you were hoping for, you’re now feeling relaxed and ready to move forward. But then… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘financial records’
Amy Montes on Monday, January 8th, 2018
Posted in Child Support, Children, Conflict Resolution, Divorce | Comments Off on What is Voluntary Impoverishment? What Can I Do?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?