Your child has been accepted by a college, which is probably a relief to you. However, as a divorced parent there is another issue to consider; how do you and your ex-spouse split the cost of your child’s college expenses? States do not make parents obligated to pay for a child’s tuition and college expenses,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘financial aid forms’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?