It is difficult to break even in many divorces. This means that, when it comes to divorce, many people will have debts to pay off and might wonder how they can do so. If finances were an issue during your marriage, you might find that they are also an issue when it comes to your… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘financial agreement’
Amy Montes on Monday, June 4th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?