With summer vacation comes many questions regarding your children, especially if this is your special time with them. Because of the extended time that your children may be spending with you, you may have an important question that has been on your mind: Can I get a suspension of child support when my child is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘extended’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, July 11th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?