You’ve decided that it’s in your best interest to remain unmarried. Perhaps you were in a long-term relationship before and it didn’t work out, so you and your partner have decided that marriage is not in the works for you. But you have decided to make the leap into living together for quite a few… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘eviction’
Amy Montes on Thursday, January 25th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?