Because everybody has diverse custodial situations, it can sometimes be difficult to assess what the next steps should be when a child has been separated from their parents for some time. These circumstances happen for a variety of reasons, including abuse, drug use situations, and relationships involving parental alienation. When a child has been separated… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘estranged’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Conflict Resolution, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on Reunification Counseling and How We Can Help You
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?