When it comes to children, here’s how the courts view things: They probably won’t allow an 8-year-old to make decisions. The truth is, when it comes to many matters and your child’s role of making decisions, it all comes down to the court’s preference and whether or not your child is old and mature enough… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘empathetic’
Amy Montes on Thursday, January 4th, 2018
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on What if Your Child Wants to Change Their Residency?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?