There are many types of custody situations involving the courts. When you feel as if it’s time to return to court to work around some of the issues in your case, you may file for a modification to raise these issues and get a new order. However, what happens if you have an emergency situation,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘emergency custody’
Amy Montes on Monday, December 11th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?