Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world – but it is also the most rewarding. There are some things that you should consider when you are raising and encouraging children of your own, especially if you are going through a divorce. These steps are important to consider. Raising Children … Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘effective’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Custody and Visitation Schedule Guidelines in California
- Inheritance and Divorce in California: Your Questions Answered!
- Avoiding Competition in Coparenting and Planning the Best Summer
- Considering a Child’s Age When You Create a Parenting Plan
- Are You Ever Able to Drop Charges of Domestic Violence?