Divorce and legal separation can get sticky; disagreements, fights, and deep rooted resentment during the proceeding can make your relationship with your former spouse extremely uncomfortable, to say the very least. This in combination with a child custody agreement that is difficult for one spouse can lead to severe custody problems, such as visitation breaches…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘divorce attoreny’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?