When you are going through a divorce and trying to decide who gets what, this is where some of the biggest issues come into play. Dividing assets is a complicated process that goes smoothly when you and your ex-spouse can work together. Judges will urge you to work together because, until a final order is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘dividing assets’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
Posted in California law, Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Family Law, Hidden assets, money & property, Property division | Comments Off on Is Divorce Always Financially Fair to Both Spouses?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?