Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world – but it is also the most rewarding. There are some things that you should consider when you are raising and encouraging children of your own, especially if you are going through a divorce. These steps are important to consider. Raising Children … Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘discipline’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- When Your Ex Has Been Denying You Custody With Orders in Place
- False Financial Disclosures and How They Affect Your Divorce
- When the Parent Paying Child Support is in a Different State
- Division of Assets When You Are an Older Divorcing Couple
- Does Child Support End if I Have my Child for a Period of Time?