Depending on the circumstances of your divorce, you and your ex-spouse may be looking for the custodial situation that makes time and dedication to your child “fair” between the two of you. When you enter into a joint legal custody situation, you are deciding to share the responsibilities between yourselves for the best interest of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘denied’
Amy Montes on Saturday, December 9th, 2017
Amy Montes on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
When you file for an annulment, you may hope that things go smoothly so that it makes the process of separation that much easier. However, sometimes annulments are denied, leaving you with little in the way of options. If your annulment is denied, you will have to go through the divorce process if you no… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?