Custody proceedings are usually riddled with confusing terminology that may inhibit your understanding and thus your ability to make good decisions about proposed agreements. Before you enter into any legal agreement, but especially long term decisions about your parental responsibilities like visitation, you should understand all the terms that will be put before you. Working… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘custody proceedings’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, February 24th, 2016
Posted in Child visitation, Reasonable Visitation, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on The judge mentioned “reasonable visitation,” what does that mean?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?